InveniasPartners Forms Advisory Board
Chicago, March 5, 2021 – InveniasPartners, a leading health care executive search and talent advisory services firm, is pleased to announce the formation of our Advisory Board. The board, consisting of health care executives from across the country, will play a strategic role in helping the firm support the leadership needs of its clients. “We are beyond excited about the opportunity to collaborate with some of the top executives in health care today,” said Curt Lucas, Managing Partner and Founding Chairman of InveniasPartners. “Their exceptional industry knowledge and depth of insight will prove invaluable in supporting our clients.”
Advisory Board Members
The InveniasPartners Advisory Board will be comprised of seven industry leaders:
- Joseph Fournier, Advisory Board Chairman
- For the past decade, Joe has focused on leading transformation initiatives, developing exceptional teams, and driving workforce planning to provide safe, affordable, outstanding care and service to customers and communities at some of the nation’s leading health systems. Joe has served as the senior human resources leader for Intermountain Healthcare, Michigan Medicine and UMass Memorial Medical. Earlier in his career he was a practicing attorney and Air Force Officer.
- Fred Hobby, Chief Diversity Strategist for CulturaLink, LLC and former President and CEO of AHA’s Institute for Diversity in Healthcare Management
- Previously, Fred Hobby joined the American Hospital Association’s Institute for Diversity in Health Management (Institute) as president and CEO in 2005 with more than 25 years of experience in senior leadership in hospital operations and administration. Fred’s career includes service across three states and six hospital systems.
- Vic Buzachero, President, G3 Cultures and former CHRO at Scripps Health
- With nearly 40 years of human resources management experience, Vic has provided HR leadership in some of the most respected health care systems in the country. Most recently, Mr. Buzachero served as the CHRO for Scripps Health in La Jolla, CA. He joined Scripps Health in September 2001 and led Scripps to national recognition as a top employer by AARP for the past ten years, Working Mother Magazine for the past 10 years and Fortune Magazine’s Top 100 Employers for 10 consecutive years.
- Stephen Mills, Former Vice President of Human Resources at Baylor Scott & White Health
- Stephen has spent the past 30 years providing leadership and human resources management for some of the top organizations in healthcare, healthcare services, manufacturing, and retail. As a proven human capital strategist, he is a trusted partner to senior executives on strategic, organizational, and talent-related issues.
- Christopher Cornue, President & Principal for Sláinte Global Partners and former Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer at Navicent Health
- Christopher has dedicated his life to advancing health for all. He has done this through multiple leadership, executive and collaborative roles that have focused on creating needed change within systems, communities, and organizations. Currently, as President & Principal of sláinte global partners (sgp), he leverages these experiences and a cultivated network of partners and change agents to further the best possible health outcomes for patients and communities globally.
- Brent Phillips, President of American Health and former Chief Executive Officer at Monument Health
- For nearly 30 years, Brent has provided mission-focused, executive leadership to some of the country's top integrated delivery systems, including over ten years at Mayo Clinic. Today, Brent serves as the President of American Health, where he leverages a distinguished career of leading US-based healthcare systems to collaborate with international partners and provide personalized solutions that improve healthcare quality around the globe.
- Kim Brown Sims, Chief Executive Officer & Founder of KBS Leadership Consulting
- Over the last 35 years, as a registered nurse, executive, volunteer and empowerment advocate, Kim has been a champion of the human spirit and potential within us all. She also knows that great leadership is wrapped around hiring the best, removing obstacles and getting out of the way. It’s Kim’s life work to help individuals and organizations alike achieve their ultimate outcome by valuing individuals, developing diverse teams, and creating gender equality.
Delivering Leadership Excellence
The InveniasPartners Advisory Board (IPAB) was designed as an executive and advisory board-member driven community dedicated to the free exchange of ideas toward innovation and the cultivation of best practices in health care talent management. During a time of transformation and uncertainty within health care, the formation of the IPAB will help the firm to better understand, anticipate, and accommodate the evolving talent needs that clients face.
“Our Board, comprised of accomplished health care industry leaders from diverse backgrounds, will guide InveniasPartners as it innovates to provide consistently exceptional service to clients across the nation,” said Joe Fournier, Advisory Board Chairman. “As health care leaders embrace the new opportunities and challenges that will define the future of health care, InveniasPartners will continue to serve our clients by helping them to discover and invest in outstanding talent that reflects the diversity of the patients, customers and communities they serve.”
“Adding these esteemed health care executives to the InveniasPartners team will elevate our offerings and provide our client partners with access to unprecedented market insights,” said Scott Cooper, Principal for InveniasPartners “The knowledge and expertise they bring to the table is second to none in the industry.”
The first meeting for the InveniasPartners Advisory Board will take place in April.
InveniasPartners is your partner for health care executive search and talent advisory services. With decades of combined health care experience, InveniasPartners search consultants have placed more than 750 professionals in top-tier executive and board positions. We identify, assess, recruit and develop leaders and board members for America's leading providers and payers—Scripps Health, PeaceHealth, BlueCross BlueShield, Boston Children's Hospital, Providence St. Joseph Health, BJC HealthCare, and many more. InveniasPartners was one of the first health care executive search firms to tap talented, seasoned health care executives to complete C-Suite executive search, assessment and talent management advisory services assignments. Our consultants know and understand health care—its people, priorities and problems. Explore how InveniasPartners can serve you.
Chicago, Illinois, 60601