InveniasPartners is a nationally recognized executive search and talent advisory firm dedicated to serving organizations that improve the health and well-being of our communities. Inspired by the missions of our client partners, we are proud to serve some of the nation’s top health systems, academic medical centers, physician groups, healthcare associations, research institutions and payer organizations. InveniasPartners speaks from experience and others have taken notice. Recently, our firm was recognized as one of the top health care executive search and talent advisory firms in the U.S. (Hunt-Scanlon).
InveniasPartners exists because healthcare impacts every life in every community. To us, healthcare is about enabling people and communities to live the healthiest lives possible. At its foundation, healthcare is, and will always be, a people business. We believe our work is more than just a job because we are passionate about our practice and we love what we do.
As we see our communities grow, technologies improve, and the industry evolve, we know that healthcare organizations must identify and select leaders differently. Shedding the bureaucracy and inflexibility of the big consulting firms — challenging the status quo — InveniasPartners works more closely with our client partners, to understand the richness of their history and culture to provide the best talent solutions available. Our approach emphasizes a very high-touch process resulting in truly serving as an extension of our client organizations.
InveniasPartners was established in 2012 with the goal of becoming a nationally recognized talent advisory firm focused on healthcare services. From day one, our philosophy has been to focus relentlessly on providing client partners with outstanding service coupled with deep expertise. To achieve this vision, we have built a cohesive and nimble team comprised of healthcare executive search professionals and former senior healthcare leaders. Today, our team operates from five offices located across the United States.
The mission of InveniasPartners is simple: Support and serve healthcare organizations—from hospitals, health systems and payers, to medical groups, academic medical centers and entities across the expanding care continuum-- with integrated C-suite and board executive search, assessment and talent management advisory services. InveniasPartners works to identify, assess, retain and develop C-Suite and board executives with the knowledge, experience, clout and savvy to create new revenue streams, build market share and accelerate clinical, financial and operational performance. Among the unique features of InveniasPartners’ mission:
- Generate outcomes that meet and exceed clients’ expectations.
- Align with clients’ initiatives, values and needs.
- Deliver high levels of personalized service.
- Integrate integrity, professionalism, trust, respect and reliability into every engagement.
- Offer candidates opportunity, challenge and career growth.
- Protect client and candidate integrity and confidentiality.
InveniasPartners’ vision is to supports its clients in health system transformation. Its work is grounded in a single belief: Healthcare transformation demands high-performance C-Suite and board leadership. By “delivering leadership excellence” to client hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, medical groups and payer organizations, InveniasPartners helps to facilitate innovation in finance, operations, quality, safety, technology and workforce. The result: InveniasPartners helps to create healthier patients, families and communities through the transforming power of C-Suite executive and board leadership.
In the years ahead, InveniasPartners will emerge as the nation’s premiere C-Suite executive search, assessment and talent management advisory services consulting firm. Healthcare C-Suite and board executives will turn to InveniasPartners as a go-to resource for C-Suite search and assessment, succession planning, and executive development, onboarding and coaching.
InveniasPartners’ values are the foundation on which its C-Suite executive search, assessment and talent management consultants make decisions. Empathy, respect, accountability, agility, innovation and partnership permeate the thoughts, words and actions of InveniasPartners consultants.
InveniasPartners achieves and sustains positive outcomes for its clients by living and working according to standards that speak to the social and ethical responsibilities of business and healthcare. InveniasPartners is far from an average C-Suite and board executive search, assessment and talent management firm. Here’s why:
- Integrity: InveniasPartners believes that its professional commitments are its most vital resource; its promises are its bond. The relationships so essential to InveniasPartners’ success depend on its team of seasoned consultants who apply the highest ethical standards of business and communication to each executive search, assessment or talent management engagement.
- Respect: InveniasPartners believes in the inherent worth of individuals and honors its business, community and personal relationships. Its consultants drive value creation; their imagination and dedication are vital to InveniasPartners’ success and growth. InveniasPartners celebrates and rewards its consultants’ ideas, viewpoints and expertise. Respect is measured by how InveniasPartners’ search consultants treat each other and by well executed executive search, assessment and talent management engagements.
- Partnership: InveniasPartners views its clients as partners in creating value; their loyalty and support are the firm’s greatest rewards. From the moment InveniasPartners consultants meet with a potential client, they shift into partnership mode. They recommend executive search, assessment and talent management solutions that address the client’s leadership needs, budget, timetable and priorities. Partnerships between clients and InveniasPartners consultants.create long-term trust, respect and loyalty. The result: Nearly 93 percent of the healthcare organizations that engage InveniasPartners to complete executive search assignments are repeat clients.
- Empathy: InveniasPartners believes that its growth and success come from viewing C-Suite executive search, assessment, assessment and talent engagement opportunities from the perspective of its clients. Doing so allows InveniasPartners’ consultants to zero in on clients’ unmet needs and recommend sustainable solutions.
- Agility: InveniasPartners realizes that its future depends on speed and flexibility. Responding quickly and creatively to clients’ changing needs is essential to InveniasPartners’ success. The firm tackles change head-on, adjusting to shifts in technology, demographics, reimbursement, regulation, patient care and leadership style. Healthcare will evolve, but InveniasPartners will remain balanced, flexible and focused on meeting clients’ needs.
- Innovation: InveniasPartners endorses meaningful, incremental change and problem solving. It views executive search, assessment and talent management challenges from a fresh perspective, which frees its consultants to apply creativity and judgment to each engagement. InveniasPartners’ mission is simple: Surface executive search, assessment and talent management solutions with the potential to transform healthcare. InveniasPartners relies on the best executive search, assessment and talent management strategies available to move healthcare forward.
© 2023. InveniasPartners. All Rights Reserved