Discovering Transformational Leaders
InveniasPartners brings leadership excellence to health care C-Suites and boards. Shown below are sample engagements InveniasPartners has completed with our client partners.
- President and CEO
- Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Quality & Patient Safety Officer
- Chief Revenue Officer
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Chief Executive, Wellness
- Chief Executive, Ambulatory Care
- Chief Executive, Systems Improvement
- Chief Executive, Physician/Medical Foundation Group
- Chief Executive, MSO Operations
- Executive Vice-President, Population Health
- SVP/VP Executive, Hospital Operations
InveniasPartners' experience, skill, knowledge and expertise allow its consultants to integrate commentary on new and emerging trends in client conversations.The firm's consultants appreciate where health care has been, where it's at and where it's headed—from population health management, value-based reimbursement and integration, to retail competition, consumer engagement and performance management.
InveniasPartners pledges to work with its clients to define business and clinical needs, goals and priorities, develop solid position specifications and recruit C-Suite and board leaders capable of moving health care forward.
Our clients are the greatest asset in the search process so we actively work to enable client involvement at every step of our process. Our exclusive, limited client engagement directive enables greater service and dedication; No team is pulled in too many directions, while our candidate pool is not reduced by "off limits" contract terms.
© 2019. InveniasPartners. All Rights Reserved