InveniasPartners Search Engagements: C-Suite and Board Placements
InveniasPartners brings leadership excellence to health care C-Suites and boards. Following are just some of the assignments InveniasPartners has completed in the recent past.
- Associate Academic Hospital Director and Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Executive, Wellness
- Chief Executive, Ambulatory Care
- Chief Executive, Systems Improvement
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Revenue Officer
- SVP/VP Executive, Finance
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Chief Nurse Executive
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Quality & Patient Safety Officer
- SVP/VP Quality & Patient Safety
- Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer
- SVP/VP Executive, Hospital Operations
- Executive Vice-President, Population Health
- President and CEO
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Executive, Physician/Medical Foundation Group
- Chief Executive, MSO Operations
InveniasPartners' experience, skill, knowledge and expertise allow its consultants to integrate commentary on new and emerging trends in client conversations.The firm's consultants appreciate where health care has been, where it's at and where it's headed—from population health management, value-based reimbursement and integration, to retail competition, consumer engagement and performance management.
InveniasPartners pledges to work with its clients to define business and clinical needs, goals and priorities, develop solid position specifications and recruit C-Suite and board leaders capable of moving health care forward.
Our clients are the greatest asset in the search process so we actively work to enable client involvement at every step of our process.Our exclusive, limited client engagement directive enables greater service and dedication; No team is pulled in too many directions, while our candidate pool is not reduced by "off limits" contract terms.
© 2019. InveniasPartners. All Rights Reserved