Executive Onboarding from InveniasPartners
Why the rash of turnover within the healthcare C-Suite? Think about healthcare executives who experienced early turnover. Then ask yourself these questions:
- Culture: Did they fail to blend and integrate into the organization's culture?
- Team: Did they neglect team building with colleagues, medical staff and employees?
- Expectations: Did they miss or ignore the expectations of board members and C-suite colleagues?
- Politics: Did they lack the savvy to navigate organizational politics?
- Onboarding: Did the organization lack a strategic, formal process to integrate new executives?
What’s Executive Onboarding?
Executive onboarding is vital to the performance of a newly hired C-Suite executive and board member. Onboarding is nothing less than a process by which you accelerate the transition of new C-Suite executives and board members into your culture and clinical, business and financial operations.
Why Executive Onboarding?
Executive Onboarding from InveniasPartners offers these benefits to healthcare organizations:
- Accelerate and smooth executive transitions into new roles.
- Solidify executives’ relationships with colleagues, community leaders and employees.
- Support newly hired executives as they navigate success zones.
- Turbocharge individual and team contributions to mission, vision, values and strategic imperatives
- Avoid executive derailment; minimize executive terminations and turnover.
- Ensure leadership retention and continuity.
How Does Executive Onboarding Work?
InveniasPartners works with you to onboard newly hired C-Suite executives and board members: Here’s what you can look forward to do in the initial three months. InveniasPartners will help build a bond with new executives as you--
- Share your organization’s protocols.
- Clarify expectations.
- Develop a framework for communication.
- Forge collaborative teams.
InveniasPartners is with you every step of the way within the first 30 days as you--
- Illuminate cultural challenges and successes.
- Secure consensus on strategic priorities.
- Identify potential risks and rewards.
- Cement C-Suite executive relationships.
But it won’t end there. Going forward, InveniasPartners supports new executives as they--
- Identify and celebrate early wins.
- Pinpoint executive development priorities.
- Finalize expectations.
- Mobilize resources.
Two to three months into executive onboarding InveniasPartners supports executives as they:
- Articulate their vision.
- Engage team members.
- Implement action plans.
- Strengthen alliances.
- Collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders.
Remember, the majority of C-suite executives and boards need at least six months to hit their stride. Executive onboarding from InveniasPartners ensures that a new executive or board member integrates into your organization. It’s one of the simplest, most cost effective strategies available to optimize success of your executive hires.
© 2019. InveniasPartners. All Rights Reserved